Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Julia's big day!




Julia Rosa Jones is now officially a Graduate from Brigham Young University! Yay! She decided to last minute steal a cap and gown from a friend and walk in her graduation ceremony for her class on Friday afternoon. Me being the ONLY relative around got the job of going and taking pictures/sleeping during the lovely speeches. Luckily I had my friend Chad come along to keep me company and stab me every time I started to snooze...



Mammy made sure I took her out for a celebratory lunch. There were SO many people EVERYWHERE we improvised. Einstein Bagels lunch with Guru's sweet potato fries! Delicious! We ate our food while ordered (via phone) the fries to go that were just next door. We were very pleased with our decision. Janelle was able to make it for the food.



It was such a nice day they decided to take pictures while outside. The tree had pretty flowers but I HATE the smell of those white flowers. GAG! But whatev, it was all for the picture I guess. As Joe joe would say, Cheese girls!!!

3 comments:

LA GUERA SALSERA said...

ha, ha...yes I remember you talking about how good lunch was that day. Yeah for Julia!!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

congrats julia! I'm so glad you walked...you will be so glad ten years from now or like 30 so you can show your kids :) it's all about being able to take and show the picture!

steph, wait'a be there for here...and oh I will say i have craved gurus since i've been in NYC. we must go the week i get back to utah!

Angie said...

YAAAAAYYY Julia! Nice picture-taking skills, Steph.